Rain gun Irrigation system can be designed with either complete Portable System where a portable lateral with rain-gun stand is progressively moved or a semi portable System where only the Rain gun is required to be moved on the underground outlets.
- Quarter to one acre of area can be covered from one position
- Various Turbo-gear and Impact Driven models for different capacities
- Saves water, time and labor for Irrigation.
- Designed for adjustment in droplet size and Impact depending on crop
- Angle of rotation adjustable for full and part circle operation. Light weight and sturdy with high workmanship.
- Highly energy efficient works using 2 to 5 kg/cm2 water pressure, thus saving on cost of power and pumping.
- Prevents salination caused due to over Irrigation thus maintaining soil productivity.
Rain gun irrigation systems are most suitable for medium sized farms of 5-10 acres. The cost per acre is most efficient in closed row spacing crops like wheat, maize, fodder crops, sugarcane, ground nuts, pulses, turmeric etc.