IRRIGATION – WE DON’T SELL PRODUCTS – WE PROVIDE SOLUTIONS
With ever increasing global food and water demand, productivity of agriculture output and irrigation efficiency needs to be improved at unprecedented rate through innovative solutions and delivery models.
Overexploitation of underground water and rapid decline in water quantity and quality for agriculture has been a notable phenomenon over the past few decades in many parts of the developing and developed world.
Such challenging developments make existing water allocations and water-use methods more demanding and have alleviated the significance of efficient water management and conservation for the sustainability of irrigated agriculture.
Adaptation of current irrigation methods along with adoption of Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) towards addressing growing water challenges is the need of the hour for increasing water-use efficiency. At Chiraharit, we strive to deliver on these challenges by providing optimal solution and services for the benefit of both food producers and consumer to achieve the following clear goals:
- Maximise crop yield
- Significant water savings
- Optimise total time and effort spend on daily irrigation activities
- Reduce energy consumption
- Minimise fertilizer consumption
- Freedom from erratic power supply and protection of electrical irrigation equipment.
- Learning curve translation into more efficient irrigation systems and solutions